Xentity has been awarded a 5 year (base year plus 4 option year vehicle) for providing enterprise and solution architecture services to the USGS.
Xentity has been awarded an Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract by USGS. This blanket contract vehicle enables any and all USGS mission areas and programs to gain access to Xentity’s services through Firm Fixed Price task orders. This contract vehicle has established terms and conditions allowing the task orders to be issued without any further competition or sole-source justification. And, since Xentity is an 8(a) certified small disadvantaged business, task orders for this IDIQ contribute to USGS goals for small disadvantaged business contracting.
Services Available on the IDIQ Vehicle
The scope of work that can be performed through this IDIQ include the full range of enterprise architecture (EA) and solution architecture services:
- Building a holistic view of an organization’s strategy, processes, information and IT assets
- Linking the mission, strategy and processes of an organization to its IT strategy
- Documenting architectural models that show how an organization’s future needs will be met
- Connecting the enterprise architecture to the application/solution architecture
Xentity achieves these EA objectives through the following established approaches and activities as described on Architecture such as :
Architecture Design and Analysis
Architecture Change and Project Management
- Operational Concept Modeling
- Business Process Modeling
- Business Process Re-Engineering
- Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Solution Architecture Alternative Analysis
- Architecture Prototypes/beta Development (i.e. cloud, database, frameworks, applications)
- Requirements Development
- EA Blueprints and Roadmaps
- EA Information Management (Collection, Maintenance, Reporting)
- EA Governance Activities
- Analysis Workshops and Facilitation
- Decision Workshops and Facilitation
- Compliance Support Activities (CPIC/OMB-300)
- Change Management
- Communications Planning
- Strategic and Multimedia Communications
- Program Management Office (PMO) Administration
IDIQ Facts and Figures
Enterprise Architecture and Solution Architecture Services
United States Geological Survey (USGS)
$540,000 (Annual) / $2,700,000 (Current Set Ceiling, Lifetime) / $4,000,000 (Max Ceiling lifetime if modified)
Period of Performance
Three Remaining Option Years: 06/01/2014 – 05/31/2017
Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ); Firm Fixed Price (FFP) Task Orders
Xentity Corporation an 8(a) Certified Small Disadvantaged Business
14143 Denver West Pkwy Suite 100
Golden, CO 80401
TIN: 56-2323069 / DUNS: 152419722
Task Order History
Xentity has performed a number of task orders on this IDIQ vehicle to date.
Core Science Systems – Efficiencies (G12PD00881)
For Core Science Systems (CSS), Xentity provided a rapid assessment of current architecture across 20+ earth science data catalog programs and systems.
Land Remote Sensing – Requirements Management Solution (G12PD00857)
For the Land Remote Sensing (LRS) program, Xentity developed the conceptual and solution architecture for earth observation requirements management.
National Geospatial Program – Enterprise & Solution Architecture (G12PD00748)
For the National Geospatial Program (NGP), Xentity established the governance mechanisms for managing the program’s investment portfolios for systems development, IT infrastructure, data acquisition and production.
Community for Data Integration (G12PC00035)
For the USGS Community for Data Integration (CDI), Xentity identified and supported proposals for CDI research projects.
Contract Performance Ratings
Quality of Product or Service
Management of Key Personnel
Utilization of Small Business
*In a Contract Performance Assessment Report System(CPARS) as made by previous USGS Contract Officer responsible for this IDIQ and multiple of Xentity USGS Contracts.
How to Proceed
To facilitate the process, Xentity has developed a template for both parties to share information about needs and capabilities. Simply contact us to being the process.
For information on other Xentity contracting vehicles visit /wiki/display/public/Schedules .