The State of Colorado’s Governor’s Office of Information Technology (OIT) has awarded to Xentity an IDIQ Master Agreement for business services
This master task order contract (MATOC) is a result of an award under RFP-001-JG-14 for Computer Programming, Consulting Services, and Business Services involving Cloud Solutions.
In the Fall of 2013, The State of Colorado’s Governor’s Office of Information Technology (OIT) sought proposals to identify Implementation Services (“Implementers”) for business services involving cloud solutions by Salesforce.com, Google, and Perceptive Software (Perceptive), and other emerging technologies.
- The award is for an Enterprise Agreement, as a multi-contract award IDIQ
- base period of 5 years and 5 consecutive 1-year renewal options
- an initial $10 million maximum contract amount/ceiling.
- Task orders can be issued by multiple sponsoring state agencies.
Xentity has previously won and supported contracts for the State of Colorado with the Department of State and has worked closely with the Office of Information Technology.
Xentity’s Services can be ordered from any of the Colorado Agencies via this contract
- Task Order Technical Management
- Agile Project Management
- Solution Architecture
- Architecture & Governance Support
- Cloud Solution Development / Database Support
- Portal & Development/Database Support
- Application Development Support
- Quality Assurance / Customer Support
- Transition Support
- Disaster Recovery/COOP Participation
- Best Practice Group Support/Participation
- Outreach Strategy and Support
Positions include: Project Manager, Technical Consultants, Architects, Architecture Analysts, Management Analysts, Solution Architects, Enterprise Architects, and Communications specialists for Branding, communications, design, and strategy
More to come on how to access Xentity services off this contract.