We at Xentity are proud to have been the recipient of several awards in our 20 year history as an organization. The following are the awards we've been recognized for.
Inc 5000 2021
For the second year in a row, Xentity was recognized on the Inc 5000 list. Our rank increased from 3,281 to 2,996, a nearly 300-spot increase.
Inc 5000 2020
Xentity was recognized for the first time on the prestigious Inc 5000 list. Inc 5000 ranks the nation's fastest growing private companies. Xentity came in at 3,281.
Best in Biz 2020 - Small Business (Bronze)
Xentity was named a bronze winner in the Best in Biz magazines Company of the Year award in the small business category. It is the only independent business awards program judged by prominent editors and reporters from top publications.
Recognized On CIO Review List in 2013
Xentity was among the 20 companies recognized on the CIO Review List of most promising government technology and solution consulting companies in 2013.
Xentity Was Recognized Twice on the Hispanic Business Top 500
The Hispanic Business Top 500 strives to rank and recognize the largest, most successful Hispanic-owned businesses and Xentity made the list two years in a row. First at rank 484, second at 466.
2004 Excellence in Enterprise Architecture Award
The Department of Interior received the E-Gov Institute's "Excellence in Enterprise Architecture Award". This award took place one year after Xentity’s contract in DOI Enterprise Architecture began.
Other Awards and Recognition
- 2019 - Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) - Esri Special Achievements in GIS (SAG) Award
- 2015 – Colorado Secretary of State’s Office GoCode Colorado – Harvard – Bright Idea Innovations in America
- 2015 – Colorado Secretary of State’s Office GoCode Colorado – 2015 CIO 100 Award
- 2015 – “Top 50 Fastest Growing Tech Companies”
- 2014 – Colorado Secretary of State’s Office GoCode Colorado – Project of the Year by Colorado Tech. Assoc. (CTA) APEX Awards
- 2008 – Analysis Method developed lifted up as core to U.S. Presidents Office of Management and Budget FSAM