Optimize YOUR DATA STRATEGY AND PLANS
Data Program Strategy Services
- Chief Data Office
- Strategic Consulting
- Program Architecture
- Outreach Services
To support strategy, governance and architecture, our full-suite CDO Approach & Toolkit blends a CDO and Architect to lead the analyst(s) and developer(s) heavy-lift team to augment traditional data and IT Operations through the full data lifecycle (previous section graphic, bottom). We apply the dimensions of a CDO Governance, Strategy, Supply Chain, and Use Delivery using frameworks right-sized to the agencies goals, size, budget, challenges, scope, and sponsorship needs:
- Management Strategy: Requirements Gathering, Concept of Operations, Product Planning, Program Transition Roadmap Planning
- Data Governance: Baseline Data Inventory Development, Organization & Governance Development, Modeling & Standards Development
- Data Quality: Information, Data, and Requirements Analysis, Transition & Maturity Quality Model Development
- Data Operation: Operations & Data Integration Prototype Support with Vendors Technologies
- Platform & Architecture: Technology Planning, System Analysis, Testbed support, Baseline Architecture, Architecture Transformation efforts, Architecture Principles Development & Training
- Performance Management: Reporting & Tracking, Quality Surveillance, Establish Workforce Training
Before we engage, we evaluate ineffective practices and trends to better understand what is causing failure, delay, and/or trepidation towards needed change. We seek to blend strategic roadmap, investment analysis, governance, and architecture efforts with identifying workshops, proof of concepts, minimum viable product, and technical debt solutions.
- Our approaches analyze stakeholder drivers, pain points, immovable objects such as policies and milestones, existing goals/objectives, link to products and services, then the asset portfolio of apps, data, systems, and technology.
- Our transformation approaches have been adopted as best practices at the White House, Federal Agencies, and States. Our approaches have been evaluated by multiple consortiums, international bodies, and ivy league institutions.
- We right-size engagements balancing 'quick wins' to gain trust and mavens in the process while aligning actions to the broader evolving strategy.
- Our Senior Architects bring deep experience and highly applicable architecture pattern re-use to support conceptual operations design, operating model development, and alternative analysis patterns in BI and data integration with customers.