Our program and solution design methodology is nationally and internationally recognized
Our methods have been adopted as excellent business practices by the U.S. OMB. and trained at many Federal Agencies, large Government contracting and consulting firms, and International Governments.
Our methodology demonstrates leadership that helps improve customer effectiveness and efficiency by proactively managing risk and delivering results through strong, facilitated executions, or by increasing the relevancy and economics of new or existing product lines and services. In working with customers, we provide oversight of the areas that need to be connected, understood, and communicated to clients prior to significant investments.
This approach enables us to better understand value opportunities and risks, determine mitigation strategies, and increase customer awareness of recommendations. Once decisions and investments have been made, we utilize strong communication and project management skills to facilitate change.
- Platform Architecture
- Services Architecture
- Application Architecture
- Data Architecture
- Solution Requirements
- Alternative Analysis
- Data and Systems Analysis
- Technical & Platform Analysis
- Emerging Technology Analysis
- Data Product Design
- Standards Development
- Data Pipeline Design
- Sequence Planning
- Organization Transition Planning
- Inventory Operations
- Project Management Services
OUR END-TO-END SOLUTIONS
We look down the chain of processes from beginning to end to assure data outcomes encompass everything needed.
- Data management maturity
- Data integration, discovery, and accessibility
- Streamline processes and data through consolidating systems and technology
- Wrangling and ETL data to make it more useable, more consumable
- Reduce access, discovery, and process burden on the customer, users, citizen
- Get Information Management activities back on track
- Develop solutions collaboratively to encourage partnerships
- Develop service integration to facilitate knowledge transfer and reuse
- Lower cost of acquisition of data, systems, and technology
- Increase project delivery efficiency with Agile methods
- Engage your community in your change efforts
- Create enterprise information for integrated change management
- And anything else our client needs to succeed, moving forward.