Our Concepts And Approach Starts With The Executive Sponsor
Xentity’s approach to technology project design and execution enables us and our clients better understand the value opportunities, the risks and corresponding mitigation strategies, and support customer awareness on how to realize recommendations. We want to connect the line of sight from drivers to goals through products and services, process, roles, systems of information and technology and down through the bottom line. We can start with a short rapid implementation planning workshop to validate, discover, level-set, educate, and start your transformation effort on the right foot. Or we can instead use ITIL continuous improvement approach as part of supporting your operations.
Our methodology and staff training focuses on transformational leadership concepts, whereby the executive sponsor with support from Xentity causes transformation in his staff and the business by developing a technology vision and tying it to a strategy for achiving it. This type of approach can help improve our customer’s effectiveness and efficiency. We also provide support by proactively managing risk and delivering results through strong, facilitated workshops while increasing the relevancy and economics of existing or new product lines and services.
In Working With Customers…
Xentity provides integrated oversight of the parts that need to be connected, understood, and communicated prior to significant investment. From this approach, we better understand the value opportunities, the risks and corresponding mitigation strategies, and communicate to the customer how to realize recommendations. Xentity utilizes strong communication and project management skills to facilitate change, once decisions and investments have been made. The U.S. Office of Management and Budget (OMB) has recognized and adopted the methodology work we developed as Federal Government best practices.
This approach helps design, execute, and showcase major change through proven methods. We approach information and technology change from within the mission out to the enterprise. This is different than many other approaches. And it has been an adopted concept and method by the Federal Government and has become popular in the commercial space. The point is to take on the right amount of change, a focus area at a time. This is what we know. It is what we do and have been doing since 2001.
Our Transformation Approach And Experts Will Help You Buy-back The Risk
- Upfront, we can help you design and architect your transformation concept of operations. Also, we can develop the full architecture and requirements before you go to the street using our collaborative business transformation approach.
- We can tactically engage to support and manage your project, whether it is an existing project and team back on track or new project and team going on right foot.
- We then can design and execute your outreach efforts and even produce short movies to help you brag about your change.
- And for program support, and continuous improvement, we can provide your high-tech, geospatial, and science operations, analysis, and management with true subject-matter familiarity and staffing solutions.
We want to connect the line of sight from drivers to goals through products and services, process, roles, systems of information and technology and down through the bottom line. To do so, we can start with a short rapid implementation planning workshop to validate, discover, level-set, educate, and start your transformation effort on the right foot. Or, instead, we can use ITIL continuous improvement approach as part of supporting your operations. Read more about our Services on how we can design change with you or augment your current architecture, management, and communication staffing needs.
Address Gaps Early On. Buy Back The Risk.
- Get the right definition and design for embracing the right innovation and disruption concepts.
- Coordinate and integrate your change to mediate and anticipate risks and challenges.
- Recover from current project design and management issues.
- Showcase and engage your community with your new or changed solution the way it deserves.
- Bring on someone that can help you with this transformation lifecycle
Benefits Of Our Approach:
- Buy-Back Risk of your transformation failing
- Improve transformation requirements and concepts
- Set path for most successful project implementation
- Focus on Information Lifecycle challenges
- Address Solutions for Disruptions in tech, business, and cultural shifts
- Increase the likelihood of achieving your metrics and goals
- Help accelerate time-to-market,
- Increase quality and relevance of your change effort.
- Can include training and workshop to transition approaches to keep focus on continuous improvement
- Tell the world your transformation story!
If The Story Below Represents You, Then You Could Benefit From Our Approach…
Information Technology (IT) used to be hidden in your organization and was likely used for Financials and other enterprise resource management or MIS. Furthermore, IT also operated as a cost-center under the CFO or COO, and now it is core to your business. Internet-provided capabilities are also replacing workforce costs on the delivery or customer service ends. This includes, for instance, sales force automation, marketing campaigning, devices, storefronts, support desks, mission critical services – you name it. Currently, data is an asset and your business is conducted online or through Business-to-Business (B2B) information exchange.
This data is used in the boardroom to the factory floor to the customer interface. You need to manage the information supply chain, use for management decisions, and leverage data analytics. In many cases your business is completely reliant on information and technology as your service. So you invest capital funds or operation funds deferrals in projects, development, infrastructure, contracts, etc.. in hopes of gaining that competitive edge or cost savings. This introduces new ways of doing business. It also introduces change, and of course, no one likes change except the visionaries of the world.
The canary in the cave signals start to come in. Then, project costs keep creeping up. You do not fully flesh out project requirements. Traditional cost-center procurement and development models were used to bid or build your IT system. You ignore your business case most of the time. Consequently, a plan becomes law instead of a guide. Even worse, if the plan was wrong as business agility and the technology offerings changed before you even started. And, an architecture or operating concept is either non-existent, incomplete, or build on old patterns.
As a result, the outcomes are not there, and delays, overruns, re-designs are bringing forward nightmare scenarios. It gets risky. Before you know it, project costs are beyond up, a new technology is out, and outcomes are missed. Consequently, you, your stakeholders and your stockholders are very skeptical. Worse yet, public relations and internal chatter is causing a culture of loss confidence which may leak public forcing an premature launch. Something has to give.
You are at risk of joining the statistic that only 25% of IT projects succeed, 25% fail, and rest are partial wins/losses (Source: KPMG).
This is where we come in – Either before the nightmare occurs, or in the midst. We can operate as a project team, embedded consultants, or SWAT team. Our approach can be inserted at any stage of a technical project, though of course the sooner the better the results.