Customize to suit your needs:
- efficiency, transformation or innovation focus;
- tactical or strategic;
- short-term or long-term;
- 1-2 months – Focus on immediate needs agile workshop, sprints, and analysis
- 3-6 months – Execute tactical or strategic analysis or efficiency projects
- 6-12 months – Execute Multi-Phase Transformation Projects
- Ongoing – Support data / info. management and continuous improvements
Federal: DOI, USGS, USDA, USFS, EPA, GSA, Navy, VA, NPS, CDC, NWS, NARA, SEC, BLM, USFS, OPM, NFS
Prime Contractors: CSRA, Phase One CG, SGT Inc. , PPC, IBM, JGMS, FirstData, CRI, Accenture, NexGen, Vistronix
State/Local : Colorado (CIO, CDO, GIO, Secr. of State, CDOT), Illinois ACA, New York ACA, NYC Mayor’s Office
Commercial: Water Utilities, Cloud Services, Geospatial Software, and Engineering Firms
Select Project Solutions
Open Data: data.gov, geodata.gov, earthcube.org, data.colorado.gov, #GoCodeCo, more! We have supported leading edge crowdsourcing, gamification, and data challenge programs.
Big Data: We examined new search signals in BigData environments for billions matrixed with billions of records and created architectures for massive integrations and real-time transformations.
Geospatial Data: We have supported dozens of Geospatial programs – State, Federal Commercial – examining data acquisition, improving production, launching service delivery, creating complex data visualizations, conducting geospatial analytics, integrating geospatial and warehouse/streams.
Remote Sensing and IoT Data: We have used metadata about remote sensing data to improve the nation’s massive earth observation portfolio and integrated data sources into asset management, performance, and more.
- Certified 8(a) Company ready for Sole Source and Competitive Prime
- Experienced as Prime Federal and State Contractor
- DCAA and Financial 3rd Party Reviewed Systems
- Multiple GWACS (GSA IT Schedule 70, MOBIS)
- Multiple IDIQs/BPAs: NPS, USGS, USDA, BLM, Colorado
- Multiple GWAC SubContracts: DOI FCHS, CIO-SP3, Alliant SB
- Multiple Active Agency Contracts: GoCode, Douglas County, CDC,OPM, Navy, SEC, NYC
- 2004 – E-Gov Institute’s ‘Excellence in Enterprise Architecture’ Award for Dept of the Interior
- 2008 – Segment Architecture developed in 2006 lifted up in 2008 as core to the U.S. Presidents Office of Management and Budget as the Federal Segment Architecture Methodology (FSAM)
- 2011-2013 – Xentity named to Top 500 Hispanic Businesses
- 2013 – 20 Most Promising Government Technology Solution and Consulting Providers
- 2014 – Colorado Secretary of State’s Office GoCode Colorado – Project of the Year by Colorado Tech. Assoc. (CTA) APEX Awards
- 2015 – “Top 50 Fastest Growing Tech Companies”
- 2015 – Colorado Secretary of State’s Office GoCode Colorado – 2015 CIO 100 Award
- 2015 – Colorado Secretary of State’s Office GoCode Colorado – Harvard – Bright Idea Innovations in America