Xentity is the only IT consulting firm that puts the data program first. By putting data first, we put the “I” back in I.T. and G.I.S.
We do this by providing data program strategy, data solution design, and data production operation services that inspire knowledge-driven management decisions that create traction for businesses. Our solutions and approaches are focused on Geospatial Data, Open Data, Big Data, and IoT/Remote Sensing large data programs.
We help programs that seek to become more efficient, transform their business, and/or integrate innovation in an era of large cost center investment approaches. Since 2001, Xentity has provided over 100 engagements. We’ve provided over 45 data programs in the last 3 years alone across Federal, State, Local, Education, and Commercial Clients.
- Data-Driven Transformation Roadmap
- Outsource CDO/Chief Architect
- Data Integration Operation Concepts
- Platform Alternative Analysis
Data Program Directors
- Data Integration Platform Architecture
- Geospatial Delivery Solutions
- Discovery, Geospatial & App Prototypes
- CIO Information Management Services (EA, Records, FOIA)
Data Operation Centers
- Aggregation & Data Pipelines/ETL
- Dirty Data Migrations
- Open Data Administration
- Geospatial Data Operations
OUR CLIENT FOCUS
- Large Data Programs
- Government Earth Agencies
- Prime System Integrators
- Startup or New Programs
- CIO Executives (CIO, CDO, GIO)
- Natural Resource Management
- CIO Services
Geospatial DataAdding the where dimension to your reporting, analytics, and monitoring adds immense value to operations, decisions, and planning. It permeates everywhere, yet is elusive in most organizations. It requires organization the community of supply capabilities driven by the community of use needs and questions sought.
We are proud to be entrusted as the go-to provider of geospatial data strategy, design, and solutions by some of the largest and most complex geospatial programs around the world.
Big DataFormer 'data exhaust' and metadata is now fueling new data flow constructs to maintain the fidelity. We help determine new patterns and solutions to feed this knowledge-first trend.
Our clients are moving to platforms to integrate traditional MIS and data warehouse with new data pipelining architectures to feed their data-driven ambitions.
Open DataIncreasing Transparency and Access to valuable data goes beyond compliance. It involves making data re-usable, service-able, and business cases have shown can power economic and scientific advancement.
Our work in dozens of high-visibility open data portals, aggregations, and community development spans Federal, State, Local, and International Experience.
IoT & Sensing DataBeyond Big Data, sensor data - remote or IoT, big and/or fast, requires edge and centralized new data flow patterns to trigger the real-time monitoring to support operation and decision making at the data-driven organization.
Our clients in transportation and science are leading the way in sensor integration and knowledge products.
228 Task Orders
- Federal Government –CDC, Commerce (NOAA/NWS), DoD(USAF AFICA, Navy CRNSW) DOI (OCIO, BLM, NPS, USGS), EPA, GSA, HHS, IMLS, NARA, NIH, NSF/UCAR, OPM, SEC, USDA (USFS), USDOT/FHWA, VA, USACE
- State Government - California (CDT, CalOES), Colorado (CDOT, CPW, Secretary of State, OIT), Illinois, New York
- Local Government – New York City, NY; City of Salinas, CA; City of Boulder, CO; Douglas County, CO
- Private –Pharmaceutical Data, Construction Firms, Civic Workflow Platform, Dental Association, Cloud Services, Emergency Fleet Providers, Engineering Firms, Fluid Fleet Asset Software, Geospatial Software, Recreational Tourism, Next Generation 911 Platforms, Risk Management Firms, and Water Utilities - and over 60 Prime Government Contractors
OVER 30 CONTRACT VEHICLES TO ACCESS OUR SERVICES
- Certified Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB, Graduated 8(a))
- Experienced Prime Contractor
- DCAA and Financial 3rd Party Reviewed Systems
- GSA Schedules (IT 70, MOBIS, 8(a) STARS II)
- 14+ Government IDIQs, BPAs and GWAC Contracts
- 20+ active contracts
Our Jumpstart Workshops will help align your vision to priorities, align solution qualities, and create a backlog of aligned actions for your team to gain traction.
In short order, move your business transformation forward through rapid and collaborative analysis, and showcase your vision via a demonstration of the next phase.
Extend your Program
As a dedicated function, we are prepared to respond to various outsourced teams: Chief Data Office, Geospatial Services, or Data Operations
HIGHLIGHTED AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- 2004 – E-Gov Institute’s ‘Excellence in Enterprise Architecture’ Award for Dept of the Interior
- 2008 – Analysis Method developed lifted up as core to U.S. Presidents Office of Management and Budget FSAM
- 2011-2013 – Xentity named to Top 500 Hispanic Businesses
- 2013 – 20 Most Promising Government Technology Solution and Consulting Providers
- 2014 – Colorado Secretary of State’s Office GoCode Colorado – Project of the Year by Colorado Tech. Assoc. (CTA) APEX Awards
- 2015 – “Top 50 Fastest Growing Tech Companies”
- 2015 – Colorado Secretary of State’s Office GoCode Colorado – 2015 CIO 100 Award
- 2015 – Colorado Secretary of State’s Office GoCode Colorado – Harvard – Bright Idea Innovations in America