Xentity puts the I back in IT and GIS
Xentity is the only IT consulting firm that puts the data program first.
We do this by providing data programs strategy, design, and production services that put the desire of knowledge-driven decisions and management first. Xentity focuses our solutions and approaches on Open Data, Geospatial Data, BigData, and IoT/Remote Sensing large data programs who want to either become more efficient, transform business, and/or integrate innovations in an era of large technology-first, cost center investment approaches. Since 2001, Xentity has provided over 100 engagements and over 45 data programs in the last 3 years alone across Federal, State, Local, Education, and Commercial Clients.
Customize to suit your needs:
- efficiency, transformation or innovation focus;
- tactical or strategic;
- short-term or long-term;
- 1-2 months – Focus on immediate needs agile workshop, sprints, and analysis
- 3-6 months – Execute tactical or strategic analysis or efficiency projects
- 6-12 months – Execute Multi-Phase Transformation Projects
- Ongoing – Support data / info. management and continuous improvements
Federal: DOI, USGS, USDA, USFS, EPA, GSA, Navy, VA, NPS, CDC, NWS, NARA, SEC, BLM, USFS, OPM, NFS
Prime Contractors: CSRA, Phase One CG, SGT Inc. , PPC, IBM, JGMS, FirstData, CRI, Accenture, NexGen, Vistronix
State/Local : Colorado (CIO, CDO, GIO, Secr. of State, CDOT), Illinois ACA, New York ACA, NYC Mayor’s Office
Commercial: Water Utilities, Cloud Services, Geospatial Software, and Engineering Firms
Select Project Solutions
Open Data: data.gov, geodata.gov, earthcube.org, data.colorado.gov, #GoCodeCo, more! We have supported leading edge crowdsourcing, gamification, and data challenge programs.
Big Data: We examined new search signals in BigData environments for billions matrixed with billions of records and created architectures for massive integrations and real-time transformations.
Geospatial Data: We have supported dozens of Geospatial programs – State, Federal Commercial – examining data acquisition, improving production, launching service delivery, creating complex data visualizations, conducting geospatial analytics, integrating geospatial and warehouse/streams.
Remote Sensing and IoT Data: We have used metadata about remote sensing data to improve the nation’s massive earth observation portfolio and integrated data sources into asset management, performance, and more.
- Certified 8(a) Company ready for Sole Source and Competitive Prime
- Experienced as Prime Federal and State Contractor
- DCAA and Financial 3rd Party Reviewed Systems
- Multiple GWACS (GSA IT Schedule 70, MOBIS)
- Multiple IDIQs/BPAs: NPS, USGS, USDA, BLM, Colorado
- Multiple GWAC SubContracts: DOI FCHS, CIO-SP3, Alliant SB
- Multiple Active Agency Contracts: GoCode, Douglas County, CDC,OPM, Navy, SEC, NYC
- 2004 – E-Gov Institute’s ‘Excellence in Enterprise Architecture’ Award for Dept of the Interior
- 2008 – Segment Architecture developed in 2006 lifted up in 2008 as core to the U.S. Presidents Office of Management and Budget as the Federal Segment Architecture Methodology (FSAM)
- 2011-2013 – Xentity named to Top 500 Hispanic Businesses
- 2013 – 20 Most Promising Government Technology Solution and Consulting Providers
- 2014 – Colorado Secretary of State’s Office GoCode Colorado – Project of the Year by Colorado Tech. Assoc. (CTA) APEX Awards
- 2015 – “Top 50 Fastest Growing Tech Companies”
- 2015 – Colorado Secretary of State’s Office GoCode Colorado – 2015 CIO 100 Award
- 2015 – Colorado Secretary of State’s Office GoCode Colorado – Harvard – Bright Idea Innovations in America