Xentity attracts passionate, strong change agents in data who demonstrate strong leadership and management skills as well as the technical skills. Our team focus is not just on the typical technical requisites, but we also know the domain and subject area to look at how change is impacted up and down the chain. We live for those data and tech challenges.
Xentity offers a comprehensive and market competitive benefits program and annually analyzes career models for attracting, retaining, and incenting the best people to join. The following captures highlights of the employee offering
A way to look at benefits is its value is an additional 25-35% on top of your salary taking into account personal variables and bonus plan. Keep in mind, additional savings due to pre-tax value for items such as medical premium, phone coverage for corporate staff, training/conference budget, company profit sharing, 401(k) company match, and retirement contribution. Your mileage may vary.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time off for
- (10) Paid Holidays, (10) Personal Time Off, and (5) Sick Leave (Leaves of Absence) *Increase after 3rd year.
- Medical Insurance Coverage (Click for Coverage Option Details)
- Major Medical and Surgical Coverage, Medical Health Care Coverage, Dependents’ Health Care Coverage’s, Dental Insurance, Vision Discount Program, Prescription Discount Program, Group Term Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, and Professional insurance advisors to guide employees through these coverages as needed.
- Solid, managed 401(k) plan
- including multiple funds with traditional and Roth options, Company Match andthird-partyy Trust Management, contracted financial/investment advisory services to support investment decisions and personalized retirement portfolio analysis.
- Other benefits where applicable including
- Worker’s Compensation Benefits to all its employees and has a current Worker’s Compensation and Employment Liability Insurance policy.
- Approved training or tuition assistance and Quarterly Progress Check-ins to validate training needs
- Bring your Own Device Reimbursement
- Corporate Gym access and/or Gym Membership Fee Reimbursement (HQ)
- Multiple Recognition and Rewards Bonus Programs
- Bi-Annual Performance Review
- Business Development
- Hiring Referrals
- Annual Profit Sharing
- Pre-Tax Commuter Cost Programs
- Corporate Business Development and Procurement Budget and expert support staff
During Offer process, online self-service personnel intranet provides access to : Employee Handbook, Total Compensation Plan (Pay, Leave, Benefits), On-boarding Guidance, On-Line Agreement & employment forms, Growth & Culture Ramp-up, Benefits Web Sites, Required Posters for Hiring Compliance (USERRA, EEO, eVerify, Workers Comp., FLSA Min. Wage, OSHA, State Required Posters).
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN INTERVIEWING WITH US
Here are some highlights and key takeaways to help your prepare for interviewing with us
Screen: After our recruiting team has reached out to you in a brief phone interview to cover the basics, if there appears to be a mutual fit, a deeper dive interview will be set up. In the mean time, you’ll be encouraged to review our site, the position, and anything else. In some cases, as well, redacted, “disclosable” portfolio examples of your work will be requested to be provided prior to the interview.
Interview: At this 30-45 minute technical and/or behavioral interview, this will usually include team members (in some cases clients). We will check if you had a chance to do your ‘homework’ and see what you like about the opportunity, company, and project. The interview will then go into your experience and on the requested portfolio examples. These will be specific, fast-paced, and typically detailed series of questions. This approach will be focused on separating the “ma and apple pie” hypothetical answers to true experience and insight.
Forms: When applicable, during this process you will receive an application for employment or a letter of commitment complying with EEO/VETS and government contracting hiring practices. As well, in some cases, we’ll prepare and execute background checks. We appreciate your patience and timeliness in filling the information out.
Offer: If we are a go, our Personnel Administrator will present an offer package soon thereafter and look to typically act immediately. If all moves forward, then they’ll take you through the full final information check, on-boarding, and escort you through and to your project lead.
Xentity is a certified small disadvantaged business participating in the SBA 8(a) Business Development program. Xentity is an EEOC (Equal Employment Opportunity Commission) company.