Xentity attracts passionate, talented change agents in data who demonstrate strong leadership, management, and technical skills. Our team focuses not just on traditional technical requisites, but also know the domain and subject area and understand how change is impacted up and down the chain. Our ideal candidates live for these data and tech challenges.
You bring valued subject or technical matter expertise in a pinch. The Xentity Partner Network of independent consultants has proven to be a fruitful approach since being launched in 2002. We bring in subject matter experts to help our projects succeed. We realize there are several reasons for partnering with a company, such as working with great people on interesting problems and being well-compensated.
Please apply at same link above.
We offer a comprehensive and market competitive Total Compensation approach to salary and benefits program to attract and retain talented staff.
When reviewing our Total Compensation Package to others, consider the salary we offer plus benefits of an additional 25-35% on top of your salary. You may receive additional savings due to pre-tax value for items such as medical premiums, phone coverage for corporate staff, training/conference budget, company profit sharing, 401(k) company match, retirement contribution. Taking into account personal variables and bonus plan participation, your mileage may vary..
- Competitive Salary.
- Paid Time off for:
- (10) Paid Holidays, (10) Personal Time Off, and (5) Sick Leave (Leaves of Absence) *Increase after 3rd year.
- Medical Insurance Coverage (Click for Coverage Option Details)
- Major Medical and Surgical Coverage, Medical Health Care Coverage, Dependents’ Health Care Coverage, Dental Insurance, Vision Discount Program, Prescription Discount Program, Group Term Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, and Professional insurance advisors to guide employees through these benefits as needed.
- Solid, managed 401(k) plan including:
- Multiple funds with traditional and Roth options, Company Match and third-party Trust Management, contracted financial/investment advisory services to support investment decisions, and personalized retirement portfolio analysis.
- Other benefits (where applicable) include:
- Worker’s Compensation Benefits and a current Worker’s Compensation and Employment Liability Insurance policy.
- Approved training or tuition assistance and Quarterly Progress Check-ins to validate training needs.
- Bring Your Own Device Reimbursement.
- Corporate Gym access and/or Gym Membership Fee Reimbursement (HQ).
- Multiple Recognition and Rewards Bonus Programs.
- Bi-Annual Performance Review.
- Business Development.
- Hiring Referrals.
- Annual Profit Sharing.
- Pre-Tax Commuter Cost Programs.
- Corporate Business Development and Procurement Budget with expert support staff.
During offer process, online self-service personnel intranet provides access to: Employee Handbook, Total Compensation Plan (Pay, Leave, Benefits), On-boarding Guidance, On-Line Agreement & Employment forms, Growth & Culture Ramp-up, Benefits Websites, and Employer Required Posters for Hiring Compliance.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN INTERVIEWING WITH US -
Prepare for your interview:
Screen: After our recruiting team has reached out to you in a brief phone interview to cover the basics, if there appears to be a mutual fit, a deeper dive interview will be arranged. In the meantime, you’ll be encouraged to review our site, the position, and anything else applicable. In some cases, we will request that redacted “disclosable” portfolio examples of your work be provided prior to the interview.
Interview: Typically, this will be a 30-45 minute technical and/or behavioral interview that usually includes team members (and in some cases clients). We will check if you did your ‘homework’ and see what you like about the opportunity, company, and project. The interview will then explore your experience and the requested portfolio examples. Interview questions will be specific, fast-paced, and detailed. This approach will be focused on separating the “ma and apple pie” hypothetical answers from true experience and insight.
Prepare for your offer:
Forms: When applicable, during this process you will receive an application for employment or a letter of commitment complying with EEO/VETS and government contracting hiring practices. In some cases, we’ll also prepare and execute background checks. We appreciate your patience and timeliness providing this information.
Xentity is a certified small disadvantaged business participating in the SBA 8(a) Business Development program. Xentity is an EEOC (Equal Employment Opportunity Commission) company.