If you are curious as to what is involved in our screening and interview process
…will I get a call back? when? do I call you? how long? how many interviews? how can I prepare?
OK, I applied, Now what?
Great, your resume has been logged, filed, and notifications have gone out to hiring decision makers. There are two types of job postings and three types of next steps
Looking for immediate Hire and you are screened as a fit!
Looking for Immediate Hire, but not contacted, what does that mean?
Posting says not immediate hire
We will start the resume screen immediately. Actually, hiring managers are notified immediately when you click submit.
We do receive a high volume of resumes, so we look for the best match of capability, skills, and presentation of your passion and of course availability.
If you are a fit, you will receive a call at times you noted.
If you are not a fit, you will not receive a call nor email until the position is filled.
Once a final decision has been made, the position will be closed, and you will receive an email to at least keep you posted on our decision.
We do have a capability for you to enter your email can check the status of the position if your are curious.
But, if we do not select you to move forward, we will keep your resume on file for future positions.
We will likely not contact you for anywhere from 30-120 days. Our goal for these type of job postings is to build a pool of strong candidates who are searching for new opportunities who may already have a job, but are looking for a career growth option and being selective in their search.
Keep in mind, on these positions, you can reach out to us, but be creative – we get lots of calls, emails, resume. So if you do that, think of a valuable mutual outcome that will differentiate yourself
Our interview approach will seek to learn five simple things to discover and attract great leaders of change:
- Discover your passion for change and growth
- Understand your leadership and management capabilities
- Test your domain and subject matter skillset
- Allow you the chance to get to know us your way
- Derive a valuable compensation package
Through this our interview process, we believe we are finding good people.
- Through our projects we attract, we believe we have great people.
- Through our compensation model, we retain amazing talent.
- Upon applying, you may receive a phone call for a short logistics screening to discuss availability, validate your information, few high-level position questions
- After that, if we proceed, you will be scheduled for an interview up to 2 hours to demonstrate and discuss previous deliverables, conduct and review technical exercise, and answer questions you may have
- Sometimes for larger projects, we may ask your to participate in a group interview and luncheon where you perform a team exercise with other candidates and have a chance to interact with Xentity Employees and Executives or potentially client executive interaction.
- Finally, if we are ready to consider a job offer, a final interview and assumed signing session would occur up to one hour for a presentation of the role, career growth plan, final questions, and compensation package.
Depending on the number of position requirements, positions, candidates, and requisitions involved, this process can be long and may take anywhere from 4 weeks to 3 months.
If you have passed the screening process, and would like to know more, you will be granted further access to the candidate intranet, and are encouraged to take additional time to review the mid-level process on