Commercial Small businesses need advice as much or more than commercial large businesses. Xentity has supported an array of multiple small businesses. In supporting smaller organizations, with limited budgets, Xentity has implement a concept that allows qualified small business to received Xentity services offered at Cost, Rewarded on Performance. Simply put: Xentity profits ONLY when you meet your goals. Xentity can afford to take such a risk due to it’s experience in transformation, self-invested up-front research, and small business applicant selection process. In most cases, any initial costs are only for assets and incurred expenses, but the hourly or retainer fees are waived for the initial planning and selection period.
Small Businesses are selected based on leadership potential and examination of the first 6 planning steps to qualify:
1 – Conduct Business/Organization Readiness Interviews
2 – Collaborate on developing your asset/liability plan
3 – Collaborate on developing your debt payment/capital plan focusing on getting to “no” bad debt
4 – Develop and help you commit to monthly expenses/income/cash flow plan
5 – Discuss and establish your products and services rate, margin, and profit objectives/targets
6 – Create/Review a business and marketing plan!
Bonus: Xentity has partnership with small business financial advisors for maintaining the new financial investment plan.
After the plans are established, which typically occurs over a 90-day period or in a 2-day rapid planning workshop, Xentity will document the basis for the business plan and the the easiest possible percentage-based performance pay for services based on financial, performance, and execution-level expectations including incentives and dis-incentives.
If the plan and our services can improve profit margin, cost savings or avoidance via new models, process change, applying best practices, workforce mentoring, integration, transformation, and modernization, then the performance pay would kick in. If not, after each 90-day evaluation, the performance and plan can be adjusted appropriately. This gives the client ample opportunity to assess if Xentity’s approach works within the client’s culture as well as time to complete internal organizational readiness evaluations of the client. All Xentity Small Business partners listed in the portfolio of work have taken advantage of this approach.
Please feel free to contact email@example.com if interested in learning more.
- Hollywood Comedian/Writer : Media, Branding, Promotion
- Local Denver Fence Companies : Online Marketing Implementation,
- Business Planning Software Company – Testing and Support
- Boston-Based Widget Company : Online Marketing Strategy
- Montana-Based Tour Company : Online Development
- Dallas-based Travel Company : Chief Architecture
- WorldWide Media Exchange Company : Architecture Consulting
- Massachusetts Software Company : Business Planning Software Testing, System Support
- Local Non-Profit Sports Programs – Leadership and Training
- Local Non-Profit Museums – Project Management and Architecture Strategy
- Eye Care Business Management Start-up – Business Planning, Architecture and Implementation Facilitation