Generations – Transformation – Science and Engineering – Earth Change
Since 2001, our core concepts have driven our approach in helping our clients excel. We`ve built our change philosophy on four-core concepts
Our Values on transformation design
- Generations -We cooperatively design for fundamental forward-looking change factors in your business
- Transformation -We support executive leaders in transforming their big visions into actionable, pragmatic plans and designs
- Science and Engineering – Our consultants are data science and engineering subject matter experts with executive experience in organizational development
- Earth Change – We design for physical factors on people, natural resources, infrastructure, and policy impact balancing policy decisions, developing responsive organizational models and business solutions, with applicable technology use, demonstrating business progress building towards sustainability, responsibility, and quality of life.
Understanding “Line of Sight” to achieve Transformation across generations
A transformation effort may start with strategic business drivers, looking for process efficiency, cost savings, better utilizing of resources, or looking at ways to make a product or service more highly relevant
Our transformation and analysis approach, leveraging enterprise and segment portfolio information and collaboration, looks to help understand your directive, motivating factors, immediate and mid-term, to help derive the right implementable and relevant architecture, transition plan, and implementation guidance.
Our model is built on developing and iterating upon your line of sight, building towards a better understanding of your project, program, line of business, segment, and enterprise.
Our methodology and training focuses transformation leadership.
Leadership that can help improve customer effectiveness and efficiency by proactively managing risk and delivering results through strong, facilitated execution or increase relevancy and economics of existing or new product lines and services. In working with customers, Xentity provides integrated oversight of the parts that need to be connected, understood, and communicated prior to significant investment. This approach enables Xentity to understand value opportunities and risk, determine mitigation strategies, and support customer awareness on how to realize recommendations. Once decisions and investments have been made, Xentity utilizes strong communication and project management skills to facilitate change. The methodology work we developed has been recognized and adopted as Federal Government best practices by the U.S. OMB.
We have blogged in the past on over twenty patterns or anti-patterns where architecture and governance can help. Also, please review our Blog Post on “Why We exist?” that further describes why we chose these concepts.
In short, these concepts stem from looking External Pressure Trends observed in working with our executive clients. To some, this may seem a bit dramatic, but consider the following factors happening globally: World Population 2x in a generation, Looming U.S. brain drain, Legacy Physical Resources reaching limits, Sensationalizing without context to masses, Rapidly Changing consumption patterns, Faster, Global Transactions, Moore’s Law too fast?, Shorter Term Policy, Misaligned Investment, Data Analysis Obsession, The call for too much or wrong data and Longer Term Impacts, Longer Time to Market.
We support our clients in making designs that consider the needed scope
Before we engage, we evaluate these anti-patterns and trends to better understand what is causing failure, delay, trepidation towards what is needed. With that, we tailor engagements with:
- reasonable transition based on their mission needs and investment plans
- Analyze what can be re-used in management techniques, change management, governance, and overall portfolio
- Understand gaps, risks and provide solutions and services to government compliance, response, and business support
- Help the transformation recommendations be vetted into acquisition, triage, planning, and designing language and principles
- Build designs, architectures, and plans that breeds tactical success for management and implementers towards desired strategy
- Strategically Layer in various, and possibly overkill change communications techniques. such as:
- Manage the flow of new knowledge across the organizational influencing personas
- understand the transformational chess or Sun-Tzu nature of influence and decisions
- use tools that help differentiate efforts from emails and websites such as Videos, push media, and socialization and collaboration.
- Transition, educate, and grow skills of organization and implementation teams to be able to successfully implement the design and manage the complicated compliance nature of large government or commercial projects.